Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good day to you

Embrace healing is a very important step I found to put myself on the right road to recovery their were things I had to let go of  I  recover of a disease known as cancer and during this time my earthly father was sick with Parkinson Disease a turn of events happen over nite the visiting nurse and my step mother where the only ones in the house with my dad in Illinois, I had made it back home about a week in advance my dad call me  the following Sunday night he was fine absolutely no shaking, sound from the phone and even in his voice perfect good spirits. I travel to visit and stay around him as much as I could considering other circumstances  a step mother who had things in control they way she wanted it. I not know but I knew I was sick but when everything hit, it was like a earthquake, lost my dad and my bad news from my doctor and another doctor you have 51% cancer. Then other news saying the visiting nurse gave my dad morphine for his pain too much of it we feel today. I mean it got very strange that was the deepest blue Monday in my life. the road to recovery was not easy. It took a lot of  "Integral Personal Healing", and a "Spritual Journey", I never will forget.

Yes between modern medicine and ancient wisdom indeed and cleansing and on the path back to flourishing it was a step I will never forget. I also know it was a step to help others body -mind-and spirit. When you are bless you must help others to be bless. That is the compassion of love and giving to share not because your obligated but because you want this for your clients your family and even more for yourself and enduring level of health wholeness and precious true happiness.

Please comment their will be more as I go on this Spirit Journey please join in and leave a comment. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon,

    Your posts during the weeks are so inspirational. I was wonderind if you had a difficult time with the relaxation drill this week? I was having a really really hard time thinking of myself as a huge prism with a bunch of colors. I kept snickering (not a whole lot of focus here). Anyways, I just wanted to see how you liked the drill. Keep me posted and keep up the wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to tell people who I am. Sorry. The post above this one is from me!

    Sarah Pratt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!
    No problem none at all no one is perfect this is why we are here to learn. Make sure all is resting around you sleep or quite then you too can meditate on yourself. I found the more you relax and breathe from the stomach up not from the chest it will begin to happen you will find it coming deeply and more convincing then just think of yourself your inner being cast everything else out, feel your blood tingling through out your body flowing relax think of beautiful things with nature breathe relax. Picture yourself there relax before you know it Sarah you might nod off, success you did it...just take your time and don't rush..let me know?...Purmilour [Diamond]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diamond.
    I agree with Sarah that your Blog is inspireing. You seem to be embracing this class in an a way that i find dificult. Your enthusiasm is catchy and makes me want to try harder. I will pray for your continued health and keep fighting. My mother passed from cancer when I was 11 years old but medicine has come a long way since then, and with your positive spirit I believe you can beat it.
    Good Luck
    Scott Yates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Scott!
    Ahhh..I must say thank you for your prayers God will Bless You for that. I also shed some tears to hear about your mom, but rest assure she is in no more pain her spirit is alive in our class we talk and we learn about the mind-body-spirit. It is so far advanced to imagined all the spirits that are in another place far better than here, no pain no suffering. This is why it is so important for us Scott to learn all we can for ourselves and for others close to us, and our future clients.

    Conquer it have the passion to succeed is my outlook now in life, the meditation we need it what a gift to decipher our being through this it is a Spiritual Journey!
    Thank you always,
    Purmilour Hunt [Diamond}

    ReplyDelete